Functions of scheduler at the main toolbar
- Configure Scheduler
- Run Scheduled Tasks
- Stop Scheduled Tasks - This function does not interrupt active task - it allows task to complete (next scheduled task will not start). Executing of the scheduled tasks can be resumed by Run Scheduled Tasks function.
Description of Configure Scheduler window
In What to do section you can specify your tasks to do. Available actions:
- Submit and confirm submissions
- Submit submissions - only submit.
- Confirm submissions - only confirm.
Also you can pick submissions (galleries) that must be submitted or confirmed. By default all prepared submissions are picked.
In When to start section you can plan when to launch a scheduler. Available variants:
- When I press Run Scheduled Tasks button - scheduler will be launched by pressing "Run" button at the main toolbar.
- Every day at specified time - run scheduler every day at specified time.
- At specified date and time - run scheduler at specified date and time.
If "Run now" option in lower left corner is checked scheduler will start after you press "OK" button.
- Save project after each operation
- Resubmit errors for each submission
- Move submitted submissions to History
- Clean internet cache before each submission starts
Set up delays in Delays section:
- Before confirmation
- Between submissions - between confirmation of the gallery and submission of the next one.
Sounds section. Scheduler can play sounds in various formats: wav, mp3, wma. You can set a sound for the next events:
- Submission Completed
- Conformation Completed
- Scheduled Tasks Finished
Last Report tab
This tab will contain scheduler report.
Table of contents