is intended for automatic gallery and site submission to TGP (Thumbnail Gallery Post) and linklists. Program fill up HTML-forms (including complicated and multi-step ones) with user data and recognize most of submit codes (passphrases
), acting as a real human!
You can make your own submit base or edit existing one. Also you can create a base for the specific purpose - e.g. base
for web boards posting.
Program includes gallery and site generator and learnable confirmer.
- Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or better.
- Pentium 200 MHz or better.
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
Main program features
- Handy profile system, which allows to:
- Create a set of "virtual" webmasters, each with unique properties (name, e-mail, proxy-server, etc.) View screenshot 1, View screenshot 2
- Define list of sites for submission.
- You can disable desired sites in profile.
- You can select only sites that exactly match the gallery specificity. View screenshot
- Set up personal data for each site in each profile (partner account password, autoconfirmation password, etc.) View screenshot
- You can put a value from any profile field to any other field from the profile or generator. View screenshot
- GS Submission saves cookies separately for each profile automatically! Cookies will be automatically used while submitting, history reviewing or confirming.
- Gallery and site generator, which allows to:
- Create gallery without HTML editing. View screenshot
- You can place gallery blocks (Thumb Block, Banner Block) arbitrarily, using mouse only.
- You can position pictures in the gallery, using mouse only.
- Create gallery with your own template. View screenshot
- You can create template in any appropriate program (e.g. in Dreamweaver) and easily use it with GS Submission.
- You can put any profile data in template by using special macroses. For example, <#Big Desc#> macros shall be replaced with the gallery description.
- Put personal reciprocal link on each gallery page. View screenshot
- Set up personal HTML-generation template for each profile.
- Create separate HTML-page for desired site. View screenshot
- Generate HTML-pages using site relationship - put reciprocal links of friendly to each other sites on the one page, and vice versa for hostile ones. View screenshot
- Generate HTML-pages for linklists. View screenshot
- You can generate them as a flat set of files or as files inside subdirectories.
- Submitter, which allows to:
- Submit pages automatically.
- Submit automatically using up to 16 queues.
- Fill up multi-step forms automatically. For example, if TGP has two forms to fill (on the first one - login/password, on the second one - gallery properties), the submitter will handle it easily in the automatic mode.
- Recognize submit codes (passphrases) automatically. At the moment submitter can recognize most of them.
- Set up delay before filled up page shall be sent to the server.
- Specify number of attempts to open page and fill it up.
- Submit pages in the manual (semi-automatic) mode.
- Submit pages in arbitrary order.
- Submit using handy hotkeys.
- Move pages from the manual queue to the automatic and vice versa.
- Update knowledge about submit pages directly from the submitter.
- Fill up the form fields with the gallery data, using context menu.
- Automatic image loading in the forms. I.e., the submit codes will be shown even if images have been disabled. You can save your time with this feature.
- Speed up your submission process.
- Disable images loading.
- Disable ActiveX loading.
- Disable popups.
- Submit page preloading in the submitter's manual queue.
- Confirmer, which allows to:
- Receive mail from the several mailboxes automatically.
- Recognize links in the messages and confirm them automatically.
- Confirming letters of any complexity (AGP3 letters as well).
- Confirm by the reply message.
- Search through the delivered messages.
- Save partner account password to the profile directly from the confirmer.
- Automatically delete messages from the server after receiving.
- Ability to save letters from confirmer to disk. View screenshot
- History page, which allows to:
- Examine the submission results during the submission and after its completion.
- Search through the submission history.
- Resubmit pages if needed.
- Update knowledge about submit forms, while history reviewing.
- Easily base editing, which allows you to:
- Update base from our server.
- Edit base by yourself.
- Make your own TGP and LL bases.
- Make your own arbitrary bases (e.g. for posting to message boards).
- Add reciprocal images without preloading to your hard disk.
- Tweak the base - ability to learn the submitter. Full form filling control.
- Add submit codes patterns.
- Extra tools:
- Built-in proxy checker.
- Built-in cookie manager Internet cache cleaner.